Welcome Travel Media The Georgian Triangle Tourist Association is comprised of the municipalities of Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, Meaford, Clearview and Wasaga Beach, each with its own unique personality and story, and we’d love to help you discover it all.
Uniquely South Georgian Bay angles that will sell and captivate your audience.
About South Georgian Bay
All those little details you should know.
We’ve done some legwork for you and would be happy to tailor or create any itinerary just for you.
You just have to see it to believe it!
The GTTA offers numerous support services and resources for local, national and international journalists. Our staff is trained to help you produce quality, factual, intriguing and interesting stories for your audience. Here's how we can help you:
For media inquiries, interview requests, access to high-resolution images from our Image Bank, or for additional information, please contact email@example.com
- Offer well-researched story ideas and key contacts for details.
- Provide a selection of reproduction quality images through our online image gallery.
- Fact-check your South Georgian Bay facts.
- Assist qualified media on assignment with visits to the South Georgian Bay area.
Media Visit Guidelines If you are a journalist producing feature-length content, in a high-audience outlet, that will inspire travel to South Georgian Bay you may qualify for some level of trip support. We receive a very high number of media requests and regret that we can’t assist in all cases.
- We require at least four weeks’ notice of your visit to assess the level of support we can provide.
- Media may be asked to submit an Assignment Letter from their outlet and provide three recently published clips.
- We require a clear outline of the proposed assignment that provides an understanding of the level of South Georgian Bay coverage, and GTTA member coverage.
- We require a reference to VisitSouthGeorgianBay.ca as a resource for planning trips to the area.
- After your visit, Media are required to send us an original and/or legible copy of any article or broadcast tapes that resulted from your assisted visit. We are unable to assist with future media requests from media who fail to provide us with results.
- The Georgian Triangle Tourist Association does not guarantee complimentary or press rate accommodations, meals, tours or experiences. Complimentary arrangements are provided at the discretion of the host businesses and are subject to availability.
- The Georgian Triangle Tourist Association does not provide assistance for personal travelling companions.